Let’s face it, putting together your wedding guest list isn’t much fun; but it CAN be done with less stress!
How? Start with a spreadsheet to stay organized. Better yet, I have a pre-made wedding guest list template for you to download and customize.
If you’re just getting started with your guest list, you’ll want to…
- Fill out the “Must Invite”, “Should Invite”, and “Want to Invite” sheets.
- Copy everything from the “Must Invite” sheet to your “Final Wedding Guest List”sheet.
- Depending on your budget and venue capacity, copy select names from your “Should Invite” and “Want to Invite” sheets to create your final wedding guest list.
If you already have a final guest list, go ahead and start collecting those mailing addresses! You can also share it with your parents and future in-laws and have them fill in family’s addresses for you!
There you have it—a comprehensive wedding guest list that you can use in so many ways. Here are some ideas:
- Giving to your calligrapher or stationer to address your wedding envelopes
- Putting together party guest lists, think bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, baby shower, etc.
- Compiling your first Christmas card list
Grab my free wedding guest list template and get organized!