Calligraphy + Keepsake Wedding Card Books
A Collaboration with Dreamy Elk Photography & Design
The long heartfelt notes from your best friends, the congrats and well wishes from your family members, and the beautiful pictures on the front are all reasons we hold onto our wedding cards. They hold so much sentimental value, so why keep them in a box that you’ll never look at again? Emily Ross of Dreamy Elk Photography & Design and I have teamed up to offer one-of-a-kind keepsake albums that you can treasure for years to come.
- Pick out your materials.
- Fill out this form or email Emily to order your book(s).
- Sort your cards in the order you want.
- Mail your cards to Emily.
- Purchase the custom Etsy listing Emily sets up for you.
- Once your book is completed, Emily will mail your book(s) to me for calligraphy.
- Fill out the form below with everything you want written on the cover and/or spine of your book(s).
- After I get all the necessary information from you, I will send you a custom quote with payment information.
- You will receive a digital proof of your cover/spine design within 7 days of full payment.
- Your book cover/spine gets customized with beautiful calligraphy.
- You wait *impatiently* to receive your uniquely handmade and calligraphed album(s) in the mail.
- Material cost – click here for details
- $60 (for the first book)
- $40 for each additional volume
- Shipping cost
* Each book holds up to 45 cards, or a stack of cards up to 2.5″ thick. On average, finished books are roughly 9″ x 6″ with spines up to 3″.
- Shipping cost
*Horizontal spine calligraphy (pictured) is only available for books set of 2 or more (5″ minimum spine width required)
*Vertical spine (like regular published books) & front cover calligraphy is available for all books.